1) To whiten brown spots on skin: Put some salt in the lemon juice and rub the spots and moles with a wad dipped in this juice. Finely chop fresh calendula leaves and harvest fruit from black currant with olive oil. Mix calendula and currants with lemon juice. All components must be in equal quantity. With this mixture rub your hands and face in the morning and evening.
2) Mix the lemon juice and strong tea from the parsley root in equal amounts. In the morning and in the evening, rub your hands and face with this mixture.
3) Take one lemon with a decoction, finely rinse it and pour it over with a glass of vodka. Allow the mixture to stand for two weeks with stirring occasionally, and then drain the liquid. With this lotion, knead your face in the evening.
4) Take half a teaspoon of liquid honey, one teaspoon of lemon juice, half a teaspoon of glycerin, add half a cup of mineral water and mix all the ingredients well. Apply the lotion to the cleaned dry skin on the face and allow it to stand for 15 – 20 minutes. Then wash your face with warm water.
5) Mix the juice of three lemons with one glass of glycerin, half a cup of rose water and half a cup of alcohol. Beat the face with this lotion at night.
6) Take two tablespoons of lemon juice, one tablespoon boiled but poured water and 10 grams of camphoric alcohol. Mix all your ingredients. With this lotion rub your hands every day and face.
Mix a tablespoon of pig fat with liquid honey at the top of the spoon. Add 100 drops of an olive solution of vitamin-5 drops of lemon juice. Mix all this well and the cream is ready. It can whiten the brown spots not only on the face but on the hands.
Lotion for whitening
One tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon boric acid and three tablespoons of water. Mix the mixture and leave it to stand for 24 hours.